This permission is needed to obtain your location. Network-based location (also known as ‘coarse mode’) gets a quick location, but is not usually accurate.
is used only to display your friends/family names instead of just phone numbers in case you chose to use the "Find Friends/Family" Features.
This permission is required if you want to share your location information with your friends/family .
Friend Locator app is a robust, efficient and accurate location tracking app. It is designed to help you find and locate the phones of your friends and family members in a very accurate and fast way. Friend locator : Phone Tracker enables location tracking between friends and family in a private network.
This permission is needed to obtain your location. GPS (also known as ‘fine mode’) is a bit slower to initially locate you, but is usually more accurate
Friend Locator Inc respects your privacy. Friend Locator Inc offer mapping, GPS or cell Tracking to users of Friend Locator Inc mobile applications ("The Applications") .
Whenever you install the Applications, Friend Locator Inc may collect based on the usage (If you chose to opt out no information is collected ):-
● Location information, for example in the form of GPS signals sent by your mobile device on which one of the Applications is installed and activated. Friend Locator Inc uses this location information to create a detailed location history of all of the journeys you have made while using one of the Applications. Location Information will only be sent to the persons you select and after your approval.
● Phone book data is used by Friend Locator : Phone Tracker only to display your friends/family names instead of just phone numbers in case you chose to use the "Find Friends/Family" Features.
● Your battery status will be sent only to the persons you chose to share your location with. This info helps them to know about your remaining battery percentage.
How to Opt Out ?
● If you need to keep one of The Applications provided by Friend Locator Inc. But you need to stop sharing your location info with someone, simply Go To The application settings screen --> then select the person's name and press the Delete Button. If you deleted all the persons from that screen then None of the above mentioned Information will be collected.
Friend Locator Inc uses Google Admob to to display ads on the Applications.advertisements that you see when accessing the applications may be targeted on the basis of:
● geographic or contextual information which we collect from you.
● Google may use the device ID from where the ad is serving to generate interest and demographic categories (for example, 'sports enthusiasts' or 'inferred age: 18-34'). These interest and demographic categories will be used to serve ads better targeted you.
To opt out of interest-based ads:
Go to Google Settings > Ads
Or visit: https://support.google.com/ads/answer/2662922?hl=en.